All requests for med-legals must be submitted in writing. Requests should include a copy of the panel list, if applicable, and an intake sheet which can be any sheet containing the patient’s demographic and claim information. This information can be faxed to (925) 691-9807 or e-mailed to email@example.com. You can also click the link below to fill out our request form and submit it to our office electronically. In order for information to be transmitted in an encrypted and secure manner, the link below will redirect you to a secure server.Secure Request Form for AME/QME/Re-Evaluation
Dr. William Campbell: Brentwood, Daly City, Fairfield, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, Santa Rosa, Vallejo, Walnut Creek
Dr. Richard Fernandez: San Francisco
Dr. Douglas Grant: Walnut Creek
Dr. Matthew Johnson: Walnut Creek
Dr. Barry Meskin: Walnut Creek
Dr. Paul Nottingham: Walnut Creek, Oakland, Brentwood
Dr. Howard Rome: Brentwood, Fremont, Alameda and Oakland
Dr. Jacob Rosenberg: Walnut Creek
Dr. Lawrence Weil: Walnut Creek
Scheduling Coordinator Contact Information:
(925)691-9806 ext 8105
- Please send all records and correspondence to our main office in Walnut Creek. The address is 450 North Wiget Lane, Walnut Creek, CA 94598.
- Records and cover letters should be sent at least four weeks prior to the appointment. CDs are OK. Records on CD should be readily accessible and not require software downloads to enable access.
- Please provide return shipping label for records needing to be returned.
- Cancellation policy: We require six business days notice. The no-show/late cancellation fee is $250.
- There are no parking fees at any of our office locations.